What is the Hybrid Sleep mattress made from?
How much does shipping cost?
We offer competitive delivery pricing on all our furniture pieces to make it simple. This means you never have to pay confusing and expensive delivery fees again. Our shipping calculator will automatically calculate the best shipping price based on your location when the products are added to your shopping cart.
How long does it take to get my mattress delivered?
You will receive your Products within 1-5 business days. You will receive a text message on the day it is due to arrive so you know it’s coming. The closer you are to Melbourne, the sooner you will receive your order. If you are just outside Melbourne metro, you will likely receive your order the next day, further out might take a few more days to arrive.
What type of bed frame should i use with my mattress?
Hybrid Sleep Mattresses are compatible with most bed base options including platform, slats or box spring.
For the perfect sleep environment, support your mattress with a Hybrid Sleep bed base. The strong, sturdy timber platform provides the perfect foundation for you mattress.
Where can i visit to see these products?
With our risk-free 30-night trial, you can try the mattress risk free in your own home.
At this stage we have no showroom available, We sell exclusively online!
What is the 30 night sleep trial?
Due to the time it takes your body to a adjust to a new mattress, we have a minimum requirement that you must own the mattress for at least 14 days before initiating the return.
Please note the 30 night trial is limited to two per household and can not be used to exchange for another size.
What does the 2 year warranty cover?
The warranty covers:
- 1. Faulty workmanship
- 2. Excessive body imprints. In the general course of use, if you find the body imprint you have left on the mattress is larger than 50mm deep then we’ll either fix or replace the mattress
The warranty does not cover:
- 1. Tearing or breaking of the mattress handles. Handles are only designed to position the mattress. They should not be used to carry the mattress. Handles are not covered if broken.
- 2. Normal body impression. A mattress has a break in period where it will conform to your body’s natural contours and weight. Essentially individualising itself to you. Up to 50mm is perfectly normal and is not covered under the warranty
– Damage arising from abnormal use, or abuse
– Odour (some of the materials used have a natural odour)
– Sheet fit
– Soiled mattresses.
– Minor manufacturing anomalies e.g. a missed stitch
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 1300 583 987 Mon-Fri 9am-6pm
Live Chat: Mon-Sat 9am-6pm
Shipping content should go in here.
Size content should go in here.